One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Indecision corrosively blights a community and our residents deserve better.’
- ‘Bloom's fame arose from the way he corrosively attacked universities for failing to open students' minds by exposing them to the philosophic quest for understanding that enriches the human spirit.’
- ‘Most corrosively, however, is that the distrust of medical professionals is breeding contempt for all that is associated with medical science.’
- ‘Don't jump in just anywhere though: with such corrosively saline water, access to a shower is essential.’
- ‘A director famed for creating self-consciously radical, wildly unconventional, corrosively satirical, and savagely violent works could do worse then take on board an actor who personifies those traits in his everyday life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.