One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an analogous or equivalent way.‘it has fewer problems and correspondingly requires less maintenance’
- ‘The complexity of its structure of production increased correspondingly.’
- ‘As their budgets have increased, their music has become correspondingly more ambitious.’
- ‘Many of the smaller regions at the top of the list have correspondingly smaller economies.’
- ‘Our daily lives and our society are correspondingly chaotic.’
- ‘Some might reply that as one's experience builds up, one's taste correspondingly becomes more defined.’
- ‘In the following two decades, demand for his work has grown and his output has grown correspondingly.’
- ‘Smart executives, correspondingly, must understand that their competitors are at least as smart as they are.’
- ‘Correspondingly few new works were seen on the main stage and unsuccessful works were considered to fail on a large scale.’
- ‘Their choice of words is correspondingly simple.’
- ‘By drastically reducing your overhead, you correspondingly increase your chances of success.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.