One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The angles which occupy the same relative position at each intersection where a straight line crosses two others. If the two lines are parallel, the corresponding angles are equal.
- ‘By construction, PK, PL, etc. are the bisectors of the corresponding angles in KLMN.’
- ‘For example, a simulation showing a ball bouncing in a box demonstrates aspects of both physics and mathematics (action/reaction, corresponding angles, etc.).’
- ‘Call the base side a, the right leg b, the left leg c, and the corresponding angles opposite the legs a, b, and g.’
- ‘Connes began with an observation that the points of intersection ‘are the fixed points of pairwise products of rotations around vertices of the triangle (with angles two thirds of the corresponding angles of the triangle).’’
- ‘A cavus foot deformity was defined by corresponding angles greater than 30 [degrees] and less than 130 [degrees].’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.