One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or thing that corrects something, especially a computer program or electronic device with a specified function.‘a spelling corrector’
- ‘They see themselves as competitors, correctors, potential contributors.’
- ‘If there were that many upgrades without appeal from just five correctors, how many other inaccurate results are out there?’
- ‘Now authors had to rely on a range of skilled workmen, such as compositors, proof correctors, and press operators.’
- ‘Not only were these eyesight correctors the brightest shade of pink ever discovered, but also scattered on their surface were delicately shaped diamonds and various gemstones.’
- ‘While professional color correctors will undoubtedly want to use the more precise controls, a combination of Auto Color and Auto Levels will quickly transform dull and casted images into usable results in most cases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.