One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘But right across the business spectrum there is a new willingness to abandon corporatist ways and embrace more competitive and enterprising approaches.’
- ‘Foster's speech, however, was the most nationalistic and corporatist of the group.’
- ‘While others have held their nose and gone to the bank on the book sales, the lines between literature and corporatist consumerism seem to blur what is truly artistic licence and what is merely an attempt to empty our wallets.’
- ‘Both events, and their offspring, such as the London Social Forum, were set up in conscious opposition to the well-funded, corporatist World Economic Forum.’
- ‘These are the corporatists, and they exist in the media, think tanks, political parties, governments and lobby groups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.