One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the problem is that media is also corporately owned and, therefore, probably limited in its ability to be ‘objective’ in these matters.’
- ‘Seattle-based Boeing is coming north of the border corporately for the first time tomorrow with a marketing presentation to airlines, airports, politicians and businessmen on the benefits of the Dreamliner.’
- ‘We have to want the process of the management of Australian life, politically, corporately and culturally to change and we have to have the engagement and will to do it.’
- ‘Public reclamation of corporately privatized space is rare.’
- ‘High Rise tells the story of a newly opened, fully self-contained, 40 story apartment block built on the outskirts of London, corporately owned and administered by the residents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.