One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to a coroner.‘a coronial hearing’
- ‘Central Australian Youth Link-Up Service is calling for a coronial inquest into the death of a teenager at Willowra in late March.’
- ‘A coronial inquest into three petrol sniffing deaths has wound up in Alice Springs after four days of harrowing evidence about the scale of the problem across Central Australia.’
- ‘The coronial inquest into fires at Ewingar in October 2002 heard conflicting evidence from forestry, rural fire brigade personnel and local residents as to the cause of the fire.’
- ‘Carr announced three inquiries into whether there had been a chase: an internal police investigation; an overview of it by the Ombudsman's office; and a coronial inquest into the cause of the death.’
- ‘The committee began its investigation in 2001, but delayed its hearings because of a coronial inquest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.