Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A wide venous channel about 2.25 centimeters in length that receives blood from the coronary veins and empties into the right atrium of the heart.
- ‘Congenital malformations of the right atrium and the coronary sinus are rare, and only sporadic cases have been reported.’
- ‘He underwent corrective surgery and was found to have an anomalous connection of the pulmonary vein confluence to coronary sinus, that was repaired and communication between pulmonary vein and left atrium was established.’
- ‘The right atrium, ventricle, coronary sinus, and several nerve bundles were infiltrated by tumor.’
- ‘His coronaries were 70 percent blocked and one of the coronary sinuses was missing.’
- ‘There was no abnormal communication between the coronary arteries and the cardiac chambers, coronary sinus, or pulmonary artery.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.