One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wide venous channel about 2.25 centimeters in length that receives blood from the coronary veins and empties into the right atrium of the heart.
- ‘The right atrium, ventricle, coronary sinus, and several nerve bundles were infiltrated by tumor.’
- ‘Congenital malformations of the right atrium and the coronary sinus are rare, and only sporadic cases have been reported.’
- ‘There was no abnormal communication between the coronary arteries and the cardiac chambers, coronary sinus, or pulmonary artery.’
- ‘He underwent corrective surgery and was found to have an anomalous connection of the pulmonary vein confluence to coronary sinus, that was repaired and communication between pulmonary vein and left atrium was established.’
- ‘His coronaries were 70 percent blocked and one of the coronary sinuses was missing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.