Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
An artery supplying blood to the heart.
- ‘This can affect all major arteries in the body - including the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘Coronary artery disease can cause coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart, to become narrowed or blocked.’
- ‘This creates a clot in one of the coronary arteries and stops blood supply to the heart muscle.’
- ‘This can be particularly dangerous because it can affect the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘Both heart scans measure the amount of calcium in the walls of your coronary arteries - the arteries that supply your heart with blood.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.