One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An artery supplying blood to the heart.
- ‘This can be particularly dangerous because it can affect the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘This can affect all major arteries in the body - including the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘Both heart scans measure the amount of calcium in the walls of your coronary arteries - the arteries that supply your heart with blood.’
- ‘Coronary artery disease can cause coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart, to become narrowed or blocked.’
- ‘This creates a clot in one of the coronary arteries and stops blood supply to the heart muscle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.