An artery supplying blood to the heart.
- ‘This can affect all major arteries in the body - including the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘Coronary artery disease can cause coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart, to become narrowed or blocked.’
- ‘This creates a clot in one of the coronary arteries and stops blood supply to the heart muscle.’
- ‘This can be particularly dangerous because it can affect the coronary arteries, which supply blood to the heart.’
- ‘Both heart scans measure the amount of calcium in the walls of your coronary arteries - the arteries that supply your heart with blood.’