One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This mimics the way it works in conversation, when coreferences can be used after common ground is established.’
- ‘Additionally, functional operators and coreferences may be used on both sides of the rules.’
- ‘Cases of grammatical coreference that do not respect the sentence boundaries are highly marked.’
- ‘In case of coreferences, for example, the user is presented with a list of coreference candidates and is free to decide whether and which of them to check if at all.’
- ‘Furthermore, given that logophoric pronouns are the only option available in the grammar to encode coreference, any speaker who intends coreference will also have to use a logophoric pronoun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.