One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In addition to beetles, moth larva eat the hair, and rodents are commonly noted as coprophagic.’
- ‘Many persistent coprophagic puppies have been given up as the result of the problem, especially where the dog interacts with young children.’
- ‘Punishing or scolding a dog for being dirty, by the owner or breeder, may lead to a coprophagic behaviour.’
- ‘While not exactly treatment, it is possible that the dog will stop being coprophagic as it ages.’
- ‘Health risks to humans from being licked in the face by a coprophagic animal are minimal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.