One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Made less hot.‘we hold the cooled branding irons’in combination ‘an air-cooled engine’
- ‘Conception rates did not differ among cooled and non-cooled cows.’
- ‘Cooled samples were then diluted with deionized water.’
- ‘Cooled soil under a building serves as a heat sink.’
- ‘She spooned cooled grits into their mouths.’
- ‘Cores are usually extracted with a water-cooled coring rig.’
- ‘She sat nibbling a biscuit and sipping her cooled coffee.’
- ‘Glass is a cooled liquid, a fundamental property that Horn makes especially apparent in this work.’
- ‘Thermal storage tanks hold the cooled water before it is circulated through the buildings' climate control systems.’
- ‘A gas-cooled reactor station was built, and hums there still.’
- ‘Images of lush green vegetation slowly give way to immense black, white, and gray expanses of cooled lava.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.