One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've imparted to his nature this bit of ill-gotten reliance on commonplace conventionality, and I thus entreat him to explain his motives.’
- ‘I like normality and (despite my rants) I like conventionality.’
- ‘Real commitment is often lacking; the time at university provides an opportunity to engage in harmless extremism before settling down to a life of conventionality.’
- ‘The memorial's organization of form and materials might suggest a kind of natural, earthy, broad-sweeping and open Australianness in contrast to the ceremonious conventionality of old world edifices.’
- ‘However, this literature provides numerous examples of the codes that indicate considerable variations in how conventionality and the codes are exhibited by specific individuals or social networks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.