One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ideally, one would prefer a quantum noise source that is intrinsically binary, stable, and controllably asymmetric.’
- ‘Cells were both immobilized and controllably deformed by aspiration into a micropipette.’
- ‘A "doping" procedure is used to controllably introduce impurities into the exposed polysilicon and change its crystalline structure.’
- ‘This device also has the ability to quickly and controllably create 25 samples of unique heat treatments.’
- ‘This will provide standard "rulers" for measuring the narrowest linear features that can be controllably etched into a chip.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.