One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Controllability is a key organizing principle regarding the stress effects.’
- ‘I was concerned that I was going to have to ditch the aircraft, or would have controllability problems on deck.’
- ‘Our taste for technology in the kitchen will be tempted by new induction cookers—electric-powered stoves offering the controllability of gas.’
- ‘We lowered the flaps to half, to help us maintain controllability at 190 knots.’
- ‘We checked controllability only in an airspeed range sufficient for landing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.