One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I wanted to experience the culinary contrariness of our two countries - I wanted to taste the difference!’
- ‘The more fervently humans believe, the more fervently they feel that contrariness is a threat.’
- ‘There was a contrariness there which, she admits, remains in character.’
- ‘Most politicians could not long survive such confounding contrariness.’
- ‘In the end, the issue ultimately comes down to this: when does revisionism cross over into shock value contrariness?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.