One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Expertise is needed, yet there is, contradictorily, a straightforwardness to the task of travelling at speed.’
- ‘‘They are and they aren't,’ he says, contradictorily.’
- ‘Of course he used them ambiguously, contradictorily and dialectically, but use them he did.’
- ‘They also contend, somewhat contradictorily, that figures showing ever higher awards are based on sketchy and unreliable information.’
- ‘The concept of the centered structure is contradictorily coherent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.