One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The proliferation of Native American literature in the late 20th century has revealed Indian reality to be a contextually interrelated matrix.’
- ‘This encyclopedia is a monumental, international, ecumenical, contextually written collection of articles dealing with 2,000 years of history.’
- ‘In the text, all definitions of race call out to be judged contextually, in terms of the strategic purposes they serve.’
- ‘At the same time, avoidance can contextually become the subject of jokes.’
- ‘Pragmatics is traditionally concerned with the contextually conditioned interpretation of an expression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.