One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The contemporariness of the sculpture is the success of the park.’
- ‘The contemporariness of the themes and ideas, which Hugo tried to strongly convey through his works, is striking.’
- ‘The most impressive thing about the episode was its sheer contemporariness.’
- ‘What I like these days about visiting Berlin is the creative tension between the old run down corners and the contemporariness in art, streetlife, architecture.’
- ‘They seldom bother to analyze the basis of those ideologies and their contemporariness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.