One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, while contemplators need to be shown ways to move themselves to action, precontemplators need to be made aware that health risks are associated with their current behaviour.’
- ‘The Soul, like the Intelligence, is a unified existent, in spite of its dual capacity as contemplator and actor.’
- ‘As expected, many participants were in the preparation stage of change; a quarter were precontemplators, and a fifth contemplators.’
- ‘Notably, these data are indicative of differences between probable noncontemplators, contemplators and maintainers.’
- ‘We remain passive spectators, rational contemplators, reflecting on our experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.