One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An integrated and usually automated communications system that coordinates all telephone and electronic contacts between an organization and the public.
- ‘A good system is integrated and can attach additional data from other customer management systems in your contact center.’
- ‘Speech is an important part of a company's contact center and customer care infrastructure.’
- ‘Selecting a call management system for a primarily outbound contact center can be a daunting challenge.’
- ‘With 70 percent of all customer contacts taking place in a company's contact center, organizations cannot afford to provide anything less than an exceptional experience.’
- ‘A solid purchasing and implementation strategy will result in a wise choice that will help assure a successful customer contact center.’
- ‘This emphasis on quality performance enables the contact center to remain competitive and profitable.’
- ‘A contact center is a technologically sophisticated version of the traditional call center.’
- ‘These varied media are turning the traditional call center to a multimedia customer contact center.’
- ‘The renewed commitment to customer service is having a profound impact on the role the contact center plays in the corporate enterprise.’
- ‘These messages can be handled successfully inside an appropriately equipped contact center.’
- ‘Seventy-two percent of respondents agreed/strongly agreed that improving customer loyalty is a crucial measure of success in a customer contact center.’
- ‘Line and middle managers need training on how to most effectively support and coach performance to quality standards in a multichannel contact center.’
- ‘If desired, callers can be connected to a contact center agent for live assistance.’
- ‘How does a call center that is just learning to become a contact center become the heart of a company's e-commerce strategy?’
- ‘Call recording, agent performance and the evaluation thereof are processes as important to a modern contact center as an e-commerce site.’
- ‘The second major difference between traditional call centers and today's multichannel contact center is that the customer expects more control of the communication.’
- ‘He also e-mailed the contact center, claiming responsibility and providing his phone number and e-mail address.’
- ‘Chat also gives the contact center the opportunity to apply text analysis capabilities to better serve customers and provide consistent service.’
- ‘Today's customers demand a complete contact center solution, one that integrates smoothly with existing data structures in a multiapplication environment.’
- ‘The service has trained jointly with other countries including for the last two years Japan, with Brunei acting as a contact center.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.