Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
An integrated and usually automated communications system that coordinates all telephone and electronic contacts between an organization and the public.
- ‘Chat also gives the contact center the opportunity to apply text analysis capabilities to better serve customers and provide consistent service.’
- ‘A contact center is a technologically sophisticated version of the traditional call center.’
- ‘Selecting a call management system for a primarily outbound contact center can be a daunting challenge.’
- ‘Today's customers demand a complete contact center solution, one that integrates smoothly with existing data structures in a multiapplication environment.’
- ‘If desired, callers can be connected to a contact center agent for live assistance.’
- ‘A solid purchasing and implementation strategy will result in a wise choice that will help assure a successful customer contact center.’
- ‘How does a call center that is just learning to become a contact center become the heart of a company's e-commerce strategy?’
- ‘The renewed commitment to customer service is having a profound impact on the role the contact center plays in the corporate enterprise.’
- ‘These varied media are turning the traditional call center to a multimedia customer contact center.’
- ‘The service has trained jointly with other countries including for the last two years Japan, with Brunei acting as a contact center.’
- ‘With 70 percent of all customer contacts taking place in a company's contact center, organizations cannot afford to provide anything less than an exceptional experience.’
- ‘He also e-mailed the contact center, claiming responsibility and providing his phone number and e-mail address.’
- ‘Line and middle managers need training on how to most effectively support and coach performance to quality standards in a multichannel contact center.’
- ‘The second major difference between traditional call centers and today's multichannel contact center is that the customer expects more control of the communication.’
- ‘This emphasis on quality performance enables the contact center to remain competitive and profitable.’
- ‘A good system is integrated and can attach additional data from other customer management systems in your contact center.’
- ‘Call recording, agent performance and the evaluation thereof are processes as important to a modern contact center as an e-commerce site.’
- ‘These messages can be handled successfully inside an appropriately equipped contact center.’
- ‘Speech is an important part of a company's contact center and customer care infrastructure.’
- ‘Seventy-two percent of respondents agreed/strongly agreed that improving customer loyalty is a crucial measure of success in a customer contact center.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.