One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By asking us to like this pair, he's really asking us to consider why we all take part in this consumeristic feeding frenzy.’
- ‘The company is back in good hands, and all is bliss and fulfillment in the consumeristic paradise of the robots.’
- ‘Lives of such beauty are becoming more rare in this consumeristic age.’
- ‘Legal economists are a product of our consumeristic culture.’
- ‘Many of the educators criticized his "consumeristic" approach to education, where process of learning does not differ from the process of purchasing food.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.