One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The architect, the engineer and the constructors also gave their services free to the community.’
- ‘If any group benefits from the new rule, it will be the engine constructors.’
- ‘This money will be paid in stages directly to the constructors, surveyors and architects.’
- ‘Often, as in Promethean myth, there is a mirroring between creator and creation, constructor and constructed, which serves to bind them despite their differences, and may often override them.’
- ‘The constructor told us that most of the houses (which had cost upwards of $100 000 each) belonged to those very same people that issue construction permits at the Municipality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.