One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The constructor told us that most of the houses (which had cost upwards of $100 000 each) belonged to those very same people that issue construction permits at the Municipality.’
- ‘The architect, the engineer and the constructors also gave their services free to the community.’
- ‘If any group benefits from the new rule, it will be the engine constructors.’
- ‘Often, as in Promethean myth, there is a mirroring between creator and creation, constructor and constructed, which serves to bind them despite their differences, and may often override them.’
- ‘This money will be paid in stages directly to the constructors, surveyors and architects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.