One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I don't know how to determine whether a polyhedra is constructible with magnetic spheres.’
- ‘There will be some upper limit on the complexity of the knots constructible with this many atoms.’
- ‘Our method is based on a simple and easily constructible device in conjunction with software we have written.’
- ‘Constructions in the foundations of mathematics have shown that such set-theoretic aids are a powerful addition; after all, the entire glossary of concepts of classical mathematics is constructible from them.’
- ‘At the same time, he has seen cases where contractors have taken it upon themselves to alter a design they considered inappropriate or not constructible without discussing such changes with the designer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.