One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Constructions in the foundations of mathematics have shown that such set-theoretic aids are a powerful addition; after all, the entire glossary of concepts of classical mathematics is constructible from them.’
- ‘At the same time, he has seen cases where contractors have taken it upon themselves to alter a design they considered inappropriate or not constructible without discussing such changes with the designer.’
- ‘Our method is based on a simple and easily constructible device in conjunction with software we have written.’
- ‘I don't know how to determine whether a polyhedra is constructible with magnetic spheres.’
- ‘There will be some upper limit on the complexity of the knots constructible with this many atoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.