One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Finally, I think I'll stick with ‘seminiscient’ as an apt term to describe the open theist construal of God's knowledge.’
- ‘I suspect that a careful study of the phenomena (which I have certainly not made) would reveal that these alternative construals are playing a role in the on-going changes in various uses of like, including quotative ‘be like’.’
- ‘True, a certain construal marks any theological interpretation, but perhaps that can be at least reduced and limited.’
- ‘As I see it, the way forward is to develop and test particular narrative construals of Scripture.’
- ‘Might a certain construal of authorial discourse interpretation be hospitable to reading by non-scholars?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.