One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most critical is the concentration of a pheromone that is constitutively secreted throughout the life cycle, serving as an indicator of population density.’
- ‘In addition to its hormonal regulation in the salivary gland, E63-1 is constitutively expressed in many larval tissues.’
- ‘This is one more dimension of the Real that capitalist realism is constitutively unable to process.’
- ‘This logic, cultural relativism, quickly leads to a paradox, in that it is forced to defend the very cultures which would totally reject the tolerance to which it is constitutively committed.’
- ‘Perhaps we are constitutively unable to play well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.