One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Continuously over a period of time; always.‘the world is constantly changing’‘he was constantly on her mind’
always, all the time, the entire time, continually, continuously, persistently, repeatedly, regularlyView synonyms
- ‘We are constantly looking at ways in which to make the car park a safer place.’
- ‘When I go to stay with them my mum constantly wants to know what they are up to and what his girlfriend is like.’
- ‘Because of his zest for life he was, and will be, an inspiration to me constantly.’
- ‘I loved her because she always had a smile on her face and constantly gave her best.’
- ‘Teenagers today are constantly being told how we need to study hard to gain the best from our future.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.