One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Continuously over a period of time; always.‘the world is constantly changing’‘he was constantly on her mind’
always, all the time, the entire time, continually, continuously, persistently, repeatedly, regularlyView synonyms
- ‘Teenagers today are constantly being told how we need to study hard to gain the best from our future.’
- ‘When I go to stay with them my mum constantly wants to know what they are up to and what his girlfriend is like.’
- ‘I loved her because she always had a smile on her face and constantly gave her best.’
- ‘Because of his zest for life he was, and will be, an inspiration to me constantly.’
- ‘We are constantly looking at ways in which to make the car park a safer place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.