One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Comparative genetic analysis of the viral DNA from each isolate would be required to definitively ascertain the conspecificity of these viruses.’
- ‘Although these data suggest conspecificity, we will refrain from a formal decision until further studies have been completed.’
- ‘Morphological and molecular characters suggest conspecificity of all bisexual European and North African Artemia populations’
- ‘The probe prepared as described above can be used to assay test samples for conspecificity as follows.’
- ‘Everywhere I looked, however, I found that morphology and reproduction were the defining criteria for conspecificity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.