One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's a third thing I'd want in addition: for the visual expression of pitched sounds to contain something that would allow you to predict, ahead of time, whether a given pair of them would combine consonantly or dissonantly.’
- ‘It is the destination of human life to develop consonantly according to basic natural laws.’
- ‘Depending on the conservative's particular agenda, it either fits in consonantly with the whole program, or it is an essential feature in it.’
- ‘Rather then consonantly defend their lives and individualism, too many Americans simply concede the altruistic view of man idealized by the Mother Teresa's of the world.’
- ‘Our society, founded on the Jeffersonian concept of ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness,’ has consonantly invested heavily in research and development of new knowledge and methods to prolong and enhance human life.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.