One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The foundation has to raise 150,000 annually to facilitate the two full time specially trained nurses and illness consolers.’
- ‘I wasn't a good consoler at all, and well… I never knew what to say in awkward situations.’
- ‘These people - artists, inventors, designers, storytellers, caregivers, consolers, big picture thinkers - will now reap society's richest rewards and share its greatest joys.’
- ‘This was in concert with their belief that sleep was the greatest of all physicians and the most powerful consoler of humanity.’
- ‘How do I know all of this, and what makes me qualified as a consoler in these matters?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.