One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Something in the European temperament became blunter, less trusting, less imaginatively consolable - arguably more secular and politically militant.’
- ‘‘Guys are very consolable, so don't worry about it.’’
- ‘It is a route to the definable, the consolable, and the delimiting.’
- ‘These could make him cry but he was consolable.’
- ‘Tradition does not deny the pain of death, but stresses its fleeting and consolable character.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.