One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The expectations of the consignors have adjusted to the market over the last year, and the buyers have just jumped right in.’
- ‘Only the consignor and the auction house know the reserve.’
- ‘This is an extremely positive action on the part of the sales company and our consignors in an effort to accommodate buyers.’
- ‘We talked to a couple of consignors and, with their approval, we're going to move them into a tent area with temporary stalls for the sale.’
- ‘‘It must raise serious questions as to whether the ministry, currently at least, can be regarded credibly as a waste consignor,’ they concluded.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.