One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The expectations of the consignors have adjusted to the market over the last year, and the buyers have just jumped right in.’
- ‘Only the consignor and the auction house know the reserve.’
- ‘We talked to a couple of consignors and, with their approval, we're going to move them into a tent area with temporary stalls for the sale.’
- ‘‘It must raise serious questions as to whether the ministry, currently at least, can be regarded credibly as a waste consignor,’ they concluded.’
- ‘This is an extremely positive action on the part of the sales company and our consignors in an effort to accommodate buyers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.