One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That's good news for defenders, who grew frustrated with the conservativeness of the scheme last year.’
- ‘Physicists generally maintain a healthy skepticism about whatever they hear and are much less susceptible to dogmatic conservativeness than one might think.’
- ‘Because the desire to combine conflicting data is strong in real studies, the conservativeness of the present test is unlikely to be a major concern for some.’
- ‘And similarly, if the central bank is fully under the spell of government, the conservativeness of the central bank does not matter.’
- ‘She would celebrate the day when she would rid herself of all her conservativeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.