One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A principle stating that the total electric charge of an isolated system is fixed.
- ‘These observations indicate a strong conservation of charge that will favor the formation of the respective salt bridge in similar structures.’
- ‘In any circuit, the principles of conservation of charge and conservation of energy play a key role and form the basis of our analysis.’
- ‘In this chapter we introduce a model of electric charge flow, the law of conservation of charge, and two methods for measuring charge.’
- ‘However, this violates the law of conservation of charge, and is not physically possible.’
- ‘The student should be able to describe the method of charging by friction, identify the result of frictional charging, and explain frictional charging in terms of the conservation of charge and the direction of electron flow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.