One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That is also one factor why youngsters enter into such relationships consensually.’
- ‘Why would they risk civil war if they can consensually govern?’
- ‘So the question here is really whether the US dollar could break free from the United States state, and operating as a globally-regulated, consensually managed currency.’
- ‘Everyone smiles consensually at each other and goes home imbued with complacency.’
- ‘It makes the price of music a political issue, rather than something to be worked out consensually between buyers and sellers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.