One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I had not taught her these motions; she was imitating what she had seen at Mass, and was obviously unaware that, as it currently stands, she will never be afforded the privilege of the role of consecrator.’
- ‘‘Not just the ‘right’ side, but all those who fought, are the consecrators.’’
- ‘His consecrators made no public statement that he was being consecrated knowing he was continuing unrepentant in sin.’
- ‘He will act as chief consecrator on behalf of the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Metropolitan of the province.’
- ‘It was widely believed that the principal consecrator was one of those bishops who eight years before had surrendered sacred books or vessels to the confiscating authorities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.