One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So if you practice Catholicism, and wish to remain a Catholic, you must honor the connubiality of the Eucharist.’
- ‘People are now aware that maintaining a marriage requires skill, and no longer believe stable connubiality depends merely on a marriage license and children.’
- ‘The law of Land regulates the right of the free man - including countrymen - in matters of freehold, heritage, connubiality, neighbourhood and so on, the feudal law regulates the relationship between the classes.’
- ‘And perhaps that's why I did what I did, that interminable January, putting hearth and home and 40 years of relatively blissful connubiality, to say nothing of children's inheritance, at risk.’
- ‘No matter our culture, class, connubiality, community, or conviviality we as Christians are unified in our profession of Christ as Lord.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.