One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By making a shallow angle conically shaped mirror one can create an x-ray focusing lens.’
- ‘For commoners, it was umbrella hats made from palmyra or the dried leaf of arecanut palm conically folded like a conjurer's hat.’
- ‘This analysis approach generates a unique and conically independent set of vectors called extreme pathways.’
- ‘These straight, conically bored natural horns vary in length from 3 to 20 feet.’
- ‘The evergreens next to it, growing conically and relatively straight up, would rob it of light.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.