One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What I have been trying to do is define a congruity or community of interest between farmers and conservationists who are not farmers.’
- ‘In an age when a Catholic leader and writer strikes a note of congruity, one is more shocked than pleased.’
- ‘One cannot overlook the conceptual congruity between the concepts of damp stagnation (defined as pathological body fluids clogging the organs and channels) and peripheral tissue resistance, due to obesity.’
- ‘The recorded commentaries struck a fine congruity between historical details and interesting human insights into what had happened in those resplendent rooms.’
- ‘Yet it is a mistake to interpret the current close alliance as a congruity of interests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.