One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The recorded commentaries struck a fine congruity between historical details and interesting human insights into what had happened in those resplendent rooms.’
- ‘In an age when a Catholic leader and writer strikes a note of congruity, one is more shocked than pleased.’
- ‘Yet it is a mistake to interpret the current close alliance as a congruity of interests.’
- ‘What I have been trying to do is define a congruity or community of interest between farmers and conservationists who are not farmers.’
- ‘One cannot overlook the conceptual congruity between the concepts of damp stagnation (defined as pathological body fluids clogging the organs and channels) and peripheral tissue resistance, due to obesity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.