One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet it is a mistake to interpret the current close alliance as a congruity of interests.’
- ‘The recorded commentaries struck a fine congruity between historical details and interesting human insights into what had happened in those resplendent rooms.’
- ‘What I have been trying to do is define a congruity or community of interest between farmers and conservationists who are not farmers.’
- ‘In an age when a Catholic leader and writer strikes a note of congruity, one is more shocked than pleased.’
- ‘One cannot overlook the conceptual congruity between the concepts of damp stagnation (defined as pathological body fluids clogging the organs and channels) and peripheral tissue resistance, due to obesity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.