One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The benefit of community involvement and congruency with the mission statement should be emphasized as part of this process.’
- ‘And companies must themselves embody those stories with congruency and authenticity.’
- ‘It's a lazy reflex to draw congruencies between a writer's manner and their prose, but her paragraphs have the same scrupulousness, the same deliberate observation.’
- ‘Despite the differences between the morphology- and molecular-based trees, some remarkable congruencies highlight the power of using both approaches.’
- ‘An exploration of the acquired skills subscale revealed congruency between groups regarding the traits of good communicator and good people skills, and students also selected professional as a trait they admire in a manager.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.