One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nation's only congressionally chartered tropical botanical garden is seductive.’
- ‘This is the nation's only congressionally recognized World War I monument.’
- ‘Congressionally earmarked funds generally place narrow constituent interests over scientific merit.’
- ‘I now have the opportunity to serve on a congressionally appointed committee at the National Institutes of Health.’
- ‘They want the system to be rejected for failing to satisfy congressionally mandated deployment criteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.