One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A weakness of the heart that leads to a buildup of fluid in the lungs and surrounding body tissues.
- ‘Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to stroke, heart attack, congestive heart failure, or kidney failure.’
- ‘This is the most frequent congenital heart disease causing congestive heart failure in infancy.’
- ‘As such, researchers have looked to the potential of stem cells as a treatment for congestive heart failure and other heart disease.’
- ‘What is the difference between congenital heart disease and congestive heart failure?’
- ‘This form is irreversible and leads to congestive heart failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.