One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A weakness of the heart that leads to a buildup of fluid in the lungs and surrounding body tissues.
- ‘This form is irreversible and leads to congestive heart failure.’
- ‘This is the most frequent congenital heart disease causing congestive heart failure in infancy.’
- ‘What is the difference between congenital heart disease and congestive heart failure?’
- ‘As such, researchers have looked to the potential of stem cells as a treatment for congestive heart failure and other heart disease.’
- ‘Uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to stroke, heart attack, congestive heart failure, or kidney failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.