One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘There are small numbers of animists, Confucianists, Taoists, Mahayana Buddhists, and Hindus.’
- ‘There are Christians as well as Buddhists, Daoists, and Confucianists.’
- ‘It is a well-known fact that Confucianism is still highly respected in South Korea, Confucianist values still play a large role in the daily life of South Koreans.’
- ‘The traditional Confucianist ethics or patriarchal ideology can be found in the dramas' emphasis on relationship or one's social role.’
- ‘Some Confucianists asserted that Confucianism was anti-mercantile.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.