One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wherefore is it so confoundedly free of heat and power?’
- ‘He was surprised indeed, it was either that guy was extremely dumb, or confoundedly smart.’
- ‘Get rid of your confoundedly repetitive harmonies and phony teenaged angst.’
- ‘‘I wish she were not such a confoundedly good little woman so that I could be faithful to you without injuring a worthy person.’’
- ‘Why was she being so confoundedly stubborn about not abandoning him?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.