One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The asterisks refer to different conformational states as detected by intrinsic protein fluorescence.’
- ‘These conformational changes then modulate interactions with an unknown factor in the signaling pathway.’
- ‘In this article, we only study the kinetics involving the conformational changes near the binding interface.’
- ‘These functions increased the conformational energy of the system if it deviated from specified parameters.’
- ‘In this approach, only energy-minimized conformational substates have been considered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.