One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He also studied polynomials, now named after him, which approximate a function that conformally maps a given simply-connected domain onto a disc.’
- ‘Surprisingly, classical string theory dynamics is described by a conformally invariant 2D quantum field theory.’
- ‘Once the container has been formed within a thick insulating layer, a conductive layer is conformally deposited over the container interior surfaces.’
- ‘Although he had given a proof of the theorem that any simply connected region of the plane can be mapped conformally onto a disc, his proof involved using the Dirichlet problem.’
- ‘Finally, a conductor probe tip layer is formed conformally upon the high density plasma chemical vapor deposition (HDP-CVD) deposited mandrel layer and replicating the series of pointed tips.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.