One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Through intense and often conflictual negotiations among neighbourhood representatives, these delegates list priorities for each type of capital expenditure such as basic sanitation, street paving and parks.’
- ‘If doctors assume the role of social worker, politician or even policeman, their relations with patients are likely to become more authoritarian and conflictual.’
- ‘But in my book, sexuality is conflictual, it isn't pleasurable.’
- ‘What I am saying is that the inherent conflictual nature of life may sometimes push people into asserting their identities.’
- ‘The two unions also have had a troubled - sometimes cooperative, sometimes conflictual - relationship in several other states on organizing both home childcare and healthcare workers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.