One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though not confirmative, the patient experiences bed-wetting and headaches without a definite cause and location.’
- ‘A Member shall produce any information (and confirmative evidence) which the Trustee reasonably requires for the purposes of the Scheme.’
- ‘Although the use of laboratory screening tests may not be consistent or confirmative, a thorough history remains critically important.’
- ‘Episodes that fulfilled the clinical and additional confirmative criteria for pneumonia but in which no microbial etiology was established were classified as probable pneumonia.’
- ‘A confirmative or staging arthroscopy may help matters further when dealing with large joints of the knee and shoulder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.