One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the past three decades, three methods have emerged for the study of configurationally random alloys.’
- ‘Currently, we are studying thiospiropyran and spirooxazine derivatives which should be configurationally much more stable than the corresponding spiropyrans.’
- ‘The glycerol backbone of PC is configurationally analogous to the initial three carbons of the 18 carbon sphingoid base of SPM.’
- ‘Studies are therefore being carried out to increase the configurationally stability of such lithium reagents.’
- ‘In most cases (except for example 8, whose axis can freely rotate), the biaryl axis is configurationally stable and represents an additional element of chirality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.