One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of keeping or being kept secret or private.‘the lead bank's duty of confidentiality to the borrower’as modifier ‘visitors have to sign confidentiality agreements’
- ‘We will continue to work within confidentiality boundaries to provide more detailed dissemination of the findings.’
- ‘Every effort will be made to protect employee confidentiality.’
- ‘Legal requirements for confidentiality mean I can't reveal the interesting details here.’
- ‘Lawyers for the plaintiffs declined to comment, citing confidentiality provisions in the settlement agreements.’
- ‘Our response will include a discussion of the confidentiality rules that support our discipline process.’
- ‘Therapy generally involves a confidentiality clause, where the therapist can't talk to anyone about what goes on.’
- ‘In order to conduct this study, the council adopted a strict confidentiality policy.’
- ‘The agreement requires confidentiality about the content of our programs, which is our intellectual property.’
- ‘I have to negotiate complete confidentiality for all the participants, at all times, in all forms.’
- ‘A critical feature of the survey was the pledge of confidentiality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.